WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

home truths, page-34

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    I would agree with you on all fronts if it would'nt be for 2 reasons.

For one, I have followed and owned, traded OBJ for many years now. The announcements were not always this blurry and nebulous. The information given in past announcements regarding tests and publised research mostly through unis was first class management action.

Secondly, the announcements started to deteriorate in terms of material contents from the moment that 3 global players, amongst them the market leader, had assembled themselves around this little company to simultaneously test their technology.
    Management announcement became something of the quality of a messenger boy, to say the least.

That can have 2 reasons.
    Either there is nothing to report and they have to act in such a way to hide their true intentions.
    My first point contradict this as it was not done in the past. The very fact that those 3 companies are here to test defy that argument as well.

Or, and I believe that is the simple truth of things, management is frozen within confidentiality agreements from 3 sides and those large companies dictate management what they can release about their own company.
    Their hands are tied and they must be equally frustrated as we are. That comment I make from a personal standpoint and experience of 2 decades in senior management myself.

I appreciate the discussion with you, its enjoyable to talk about events without emotions controlling the tone of it.

Good luck to all holders, today is another carnage, this is not a good time to buy specs, I will therefore reduce my sentiment to hold which is not OBJ but greater market related.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.