WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

home truths, page-53

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    jevelant, if that is relevant
    Why do you spend much time in a forum which is busy discussing an investment you find not interesting?
    You drop more posts than the most motivated amongst the OBJ investors.
    While I enjoy such engagement as I feel it is time wisely spent for that there is money to made here soon, I wonder what the reason for such prolonged activities might be if you dont ponder about getting on board.

In your determination to spend time on the OBJ thread you could do us the favour and exhibit more constraint in not laughing at posts others are writing. You found first my post, then Mak's "laughable". I find that a rather far fetched way to communicate given the fact that you are neiter invested, therefore did not lose any money, nor have any interest in this company. You should not be emotionally involved.
    I certainly will stay emotionally uninvolved with somebody who has so far not yet added anything of substance regarding the company's outlook, technology or strategy.

A hindsight discussion about how OBJ has fared so far is something I dont need to commit to as I can look it up with a glance at the chart.

You said it yourself, you have not even heard about this company before the 3M second extension was announced. This explains to me your lack of knowledge about the company and its possible partners, their focus regarding transdermal deliveries etc. Wormy helped you with some pointers and a websites to read up about 3M and its business.

Why you would want to spend any more time on posting, leave alone researching, is beyond me though.

I wish to finalise this exchange now as it adds nothing to what I not already know.

I would more than welcome any information from your side in the future when you have something to contribute we all might find a revelation.
    until then , all the best
    Surges

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.