The sad reality in our wonderful country Australia is that if...

1. 718 Posts.
    The sad reality in our wonderful country Australia is that if you are a white, heterosexual, English speaking male, you are regularly discriminated against.

Whether it is the Family Court, the Justice system, by employers or just generally within society, men get an unequal go today. We are, in effect, at the 150 meter mark in the 100 meter dash to the line of happiness and self worth.

It will take time and sadly many many men committing suicide for society and those with the power to change things taking this seriously before things have a chance of turning around.

I went through the Family Court system 15 years ago when simply trying to give my daughter an opportunity to know who her father is and what I was subjected to was the most vicious campaign of character assassination you could imagine by a mother who simply "never intended a co-parenting role" for our daughter.

Not a lot has changed in 15 years and sadly, on many fronts not a lot is going to change in any time soon imo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.