APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Bigplane - "presentations were made pushing the technologies and...

1. jwt
    3,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Bigplane - "presentations were made pushing the technologies and absolutely nothing has come of it" My goodness, where have you been? You didn't know that as a result of these technologies, apg has signed a big contract with a major worldwide Co; and, apart from one already signed with BHP.

"and the share price demonstrates that" The share price demonstrates nothing. All it tells us is that the traders that bought on expectation of news have fled the scene. Like me they would have loaded up at circa 3.2 (when we knew news was coming)and happily fled the scene as the price drifted up towards 10. The clued in ones, knowing that news was just a day or two away, and seeing that the price was mostly <10 cents, would have immediately surmised that any deal was not going to be worth more than this figure; so more bailed and continued to bail. Dipsticks like myself, who also noted the same lack of movement past 10 cents, considered bailing a few mill, but instead thought to the future, and held.

Even before the announcement was out, it was clear that any deal could only involve dressing up the plant into a fully commercial plant, before much else was decided. That was going to take time; no matter how much money an investor put in. Knowing this, many punters would start taking their money out with a healthy profit. After the announcement, it was clear that this was the case and the balance of traders would follow suit.

Now this left a number of people in the stock. Long term believers who are happy to sit, and aggrieved novice traders who bought at the high and sat back watching the price fall; didn't have stop losses; didn't see the very obvious signs; and don't have the patience to wait till the end of the year. And, who now are looking for anyone to blame but themselves.

Bigplane, you asked what my imput was. Difficult after several glasses of wine, but, I have followed this Co for well over 10 years from memory. I have been to the plant several times. The Co no doubt consideres me a nuicence. I have been to several AGM's. I have followed with great interest the works of Earnie Walpole and JW. With no scientific background I reasoned that the technology was something different and could lead to a minnow Co becoming great. I have watched, sometimes in dispare, as the Co went close to receivership. And I have watched as people close to the Co, with more knowledge than me, kicked in buckets and buckets of money to keep it afloat. And it was only years and years after seeing this continuous belief in apg's technology that I made the decision to step up my own involvement; and seriously.

I may regret this and I may not. But I will always know it was my decision. But I think, for once, my patience may be rewarded.

We all have to take responsibilities for our punting decisions. I have; I think. (:

But on top of all that, I welcome a good debate. It keeps us all honest. Unfortunately we all come from a different space and our views will all be different; and in the market it probably depends on whether we are down or up.

I really hope everyone can make a quid or two. Cheers jwt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.