NRZ 14.3% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

You said: Limiting unconventional gas exploration will lead to...

1. 102 Posts.
    You said:
    Limiting unconventional gas exploration will lead to higher gas prices and therefore higher energy prices in the east coast market. Power shortages could lead to some further business closures and potentially human fatalities when the temperatures rise in summer.

This is not a fact, energy privatisation has led to increasing energy prices and selling the Crown Jewels overseas.

This is a fact and at cause of the gross environmental damages being done by companies like Linc and Marathon...whoops I meant LCK...

As Alunta US prepare to sell up to Chuna the SA liberals and now labor have robbed the state and are now copulating it up the proverbial, that's there slogan, why keep for the public what you can sell for a few bucks to some Cowboys ?

As the Queenslanders and the rest of Australia can see, it's criminal, but I guess SA was dreamed up by a criminal so this should come as know surprise.

BTW, this is not a Greens issue, this is a do you give a rats back end about the future of this country.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.598M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $20.14K 6.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 57689649 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8177259 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.