NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

Hon Member Mark Parnell, page-4

1. 3,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    LOL! hahaha welcome to the speculative end of the stockmarket. MTN was a shell and a reverse takeover was made with the Leigh Creek project being backed into it. This happens all the time. haha my belly hurts from laughing. It is a new project, new board, new name, etc. They looked at dozens of projects in Australia and OS before backing this one into it. They looked at projects from the natural resources sector and outside. They took I reckon a couple of years to do this after they received compensation from the government who took their concession away back when it was MTN. Those people are now all gone. There is a new board, new project, new name, new everything. Hilarious. Only some MTN shareholders from back then still exist on the LCK register and they have had plenty of chances to sell their holdings since then, especially considering it went from under 2c to 30s since the backdoor takeover. Again, it has nothing to do with MTN. You and your mate Parnell should be made aware of this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.315M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.463K 801.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 50988620 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 9068336 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.