honest arab/american says this re arafat, page-12

1. 5,748 Posts.
    bears- snooker - good on you! Bears, don't worry about it. Water off a ducks back.

Talks alot, hoping to whip up some anti Jewish or anti Israeli hysteria.

But people here are not stupid. No one feels threatened by Jews. No one feels unsafe walking around Jewish neighbourhoods.

No one worries about Jewish terrorists attacking Australians and I haven't seen any posts urging the government to restrict Jews from migrating to Australia.

For all his talk, I don't see any Muslim judges appointed to the courts. I haven't heard of any Muslims doing Australia proud during her wars.

I have not heard of any Muslim governor Generals.

Despite Muslims coming to Australia early on in the piece I have seen no evidence of their meaningful contribution to the advancement of Australians.

Yet we hear of is the statistics of the Muslim population in jails, their involvement in violent crime, rapes, and Allah knows what.

Muslims outnumber Jews 3:1 here in Australia, yet apart from their outstanding success at alienating the Australian public in just about everyway possible, why should I take umbrage at what Foolguy says.

Actions speak louder than words.

It is clear beyond a shadow of doubt that Australians and for that matter any country (non Muslim) lives at peace with it's Jewish citizens and the Jewish citizens live at peace with their respective host country.

Always will be the case and always has been.

So my message to Foolguy is, do your worst!

Water off a ducks back!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.