LYC 1.65% $6.15 lynas rare earths limited

Wow, interesting thread.I'm intrigued by your comment though...

1. 46 Posts.
    Wow, interesting thread.

I'm intrigued by your comment though tototy. I completely agree that shorters share negative news whilst longs are positive news driven (whos in this game to lose money?). But may I remind you of the Voyager Resources saga from last year?

I appreciate news presented by everyone on this board - short, long or TA. The trouble with this (and these types of) boards is to pick out the relevant information to the wishful 'IMO' dribble - which seems to issue members with a complete poetic license with no checks or bounds. (That is where the 'ignore user' button comes in very handy!)

I do have a question for you though HappyCats; with your short position are you taking into account the overall market sentiment or are you leaving that up to your original stop you have in place? It seems like a couple of highly shorted shorts (ie, DTE) had a covering this afternoon and wondered if that effects your view on LYC (or any other short position you hold)? In otherwords, do you feel a market wide covering could occur?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.