VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

honest thoughts in general...

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Well... GFC2 or not... I think there is a reasonable chance of a media described GFC2 in the months ahead. In truth, has the world economic system really recovered from GFC1 ? I think GFC1 is the end of a system that has worked well for some time (200-300 yrs) for USA/Europe and certain western based style governments. As I have mentioned on previous posts we are in unchartered territory. Yes this is concerning times for those that are comfortable with safe patterns of economic and political behaviour but being able to adapt to really evolving times is essential. I slashed rent on a property recently... my letting agent was '...but its worth so much more...' rah blah rah. I explained that we are living in new times now. Those that can adapt will do o.k. and that's it.

This really is the time to find you peace and invest and trust in yourself and your heart. The gut really, is intuitive.

Be brave and lets see what we get in the next few weeks.

China and India are the future. It will be tears for old souls of old ways but times change...

Good luck all you bravers.

J.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.