SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Well they should only be able to get to $0.0125 cents because...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Well they should only be able to get to $0.0125 cents because that's a market cap of $41million which is the cash in the bank.

Not a cracker for how many billion dollars worth of Iron Ore, what happened to fair value ,

During discovery and exploration, there is usually an
    increase in stock price as investors speculate, based on preliminary drilling or other
    sampling results, whether the company has found anything. As the company defines
    resources and releases further results, institutional investors usually become interested in
    the stock. At these stages, the stock price tends to increase.
    Once a decision is made to proceed with feasibility, the stock price may decline as
    investors worry that a feasibility report may deem the project uneconomic. If a decision is
    made to go into production, the stock will still remain relatively flat, as investors are
    uncertain whether a company can secure financing and permits. Once financing and
    permits are in place, the stock may start to increase again, although at a slower pace, due
    to uncertainty regarding cost over-runs and other surprises.
    As the mine starts production, the stock should then increase at a faster rate. The
    above discussion is a simplification as the stock is also influenced by general market risk
    and commodity price risk

Someone offer to buy the deposit for $1billion and sell the company will you, at least we might see $0.30c a share. Hell I'd even take $0.15 a share now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.