SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Jordan, i understand how you feel. With the SDL sp in freefall,...

1. 980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Jordan,

i understand how you feel.

With the SDL sp in freefall, it's very hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel.

Many of us long term holders are sitting on massive losses, both realised and on paper.
    It is very painful to say the least. I got no choice but to ride this "Perfect Storm" out.
    With the current depressed IO price and a massive CAPEX to kick start this project, the market is factoring in that SDL will not get the finance to get off the ground. The Stockmarket is a ruthless task master with a "take no prisoner approach". Any sign of weakness and it will cut you down.

What is most amazing about the ASX is that it is under pressure as a whole, whilst the U.S. stock market continues to go "Gang Busters".

The current climate is going to shake out the weak and vulnerable. "Law of the Jungle" people.

I personally would like to see Hanlong divest out of SDL. They are like the "Dark Lord of the Sith".
    They cast a dark shadow over the company. Too much rotten fruit in my view.

i am sure the board would have preferred another suitor for the late Ken Talbots shares other than Hanlong.
    What mischief they are going to cause moving forward, who knows!!

I don't blame the board for the current downturn in the SP. I believe that they are decent people trying their best in a very trying environment.

i hope they succeed in the jump from exploration company to exporter. Not just for me, but for every other long term holder and the previous deceased board and their families.

The one criticism I do have, is that in this difficult climate they chose to put up a less than palatable "Renumeration Report". They should have taken the initiative to get on the front foot prior to the AGM, so shareholders would know that they are prepared to share the pain with the rest of us. They can share in the rewards of the company, when the company is successful (and not before)!! So take a haircut and tighten your belt.

Enough said for now!!!

Got the Aussie banks in my sight just now. Interest rates are still too high.
    More to be on another forum!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.