CF1 13.0% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Honesty and Explanation needed, page-5

1. 6,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    Great post @bcjk3

Biggest lesson for me is I went into this stock a positive fatman and came out the other end an 9olives / Lawless Lantern / Mat damon with a massive tax credit, Boo would have rather put the money towards schools and a dozen other things.
    This last 3 years have been a valuable lesson that I will use to screen other stocks and always look for a reason why major shareholders such as Mathew Walker sells 105 million shares.
    And if a quartly comes with an excuse, its time to crank up Iron Maiden song - Run to the hills
    I was all set to sell then CBA deal was struck. Was break even but that mangy carrot and I'm a greedy rabbit was to tempting. I'd hate to think how many retail holder got trapped and lured into buying more with 2 of the 3 commonwealth banks announcement. Red Flag was intiger had to sell it to each practice.
    In one of the announcements with the pilot with CBA it said CBA would be paying its way.
    Well that was BS by the quartly figures. Trapped punters just hoping to break even and hung on. That mangy CBA carrot caught out allot of shareholders but still think using the Royal commision as an excuse they should have been addressing the Royal commision with Klip
    and expose the Finacial planning industry for what it is using Klip software to springboard this, Hek even partner up with a competent software developer and make it better. But focus on 1 thing earn revenue then put it into developing SOA's
    if Lilly is a dud
    They should focus on Klip to generate money, and lobby goverment officials that intiger has a solution to keep track of financial planners.
    One last thing if my reputation was on the line, I suppose I'd like a pay rise 2.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.