CF1 13.0% 2.6¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Honesty and Explanation needed, page-7

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I have been reflecting on our almost five year relationship with Intiger to try and make sense of what has played out, I think it is important that as much as possible people understand the facts. I will share my view of it an appropriate time. I have come across an update from I think 2016 and wanted to use it to debunk something that has recently been said in relation to Klip, it was not designed nor did it have the capability for dealer group or regulator oversight, it was a fantastic concept that would have delivered up to the minute detailed metrics on the costs associated with utilising an offshoring operation, I saw it in its very early stage and was very keen about it its potential, the level of data captured would have been very beneficial, so if you combined that with the outsourcing solution and the supposed benefits of Lilly (more on that later) you had a solution that would have given Intiger a significant market advantageASX.pdf
    ASX.pdf
    , however i asked a number of times about the development of Klip and how it was progressing and at once stage was told that we would have it to use in our practice within a few months. None of this transpired, I am not sure why but it was a significant promise that never came to market.

I know none of this helps but at least it gives a little insight.

I think the AGM is the time to ask the right sort of questions, I will be attending but unsure if we will be given the opportunity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.