TOE 12.8% 22.0¢ toro energy limited

Honeymoon is over, page-13

1. 11,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4851
    I am another one who emailed with no reply, asking for a bit more pro activity and more media work and some more newsflow. It seems management are not on the same page as us investors in relation to the current Uranium market. The most bullish market in recent times.

Having said that, there have been a couple of signs recently they are going to focus more on the U projects. We can only hope next quarterly will shine some light on all the work completed on these other U tenures. Quarterlies seem to be the only method they use to get operational news to the market unfortunately.

Also, compared to the negative sentiment in the market, when we were at 1.6c, the market has completely shifted and we are now around $60usd spot. To still be just a couple of pips above these lows while at rock bottom says to me there is only serious upside from these levels now IMO. A very good time to be accumulating TOE.

If something doesn’t give in the next few months during the current energy crisis and positive U sentiment then imo managements days are numbered. If we can get enough retail holders together we may just be able to get a new fresh face in, more proactive in spreading the positive U vibes like our peers. Although I think it will be tough with our largest shareholder, Mega Uranium tied in deep with the boss.

IMO we are getting closer to this re-rate. Management will know they need to get this price higher before any new CR in a couple of quarters time.
    Last edited by coto: 29/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.025(12.8%)
Mkt cap ! $26.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $70.93K 351.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 76081 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.