BOE 2.16% $2.84 boss energy ltd

Honeymoon Recommencing Production?, page-2

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    E1 ...so many things that you think are significant are (I think) already understood and accepted by the investors ... understanding that most people operate from a position of self-interest I would have to say I am curious (not a strong interest) just curious, why you spend so much time telling people that small company's require regular capital raisings, the uranium market is currently in a bear market but shows signs of bottoming out, quoting mythical uranium prices for startup, talking with certainty about the uranium market when it is a very opaque market that will change when the main producers decide to change it, etc etc.

I think I told you in a past post that your teachers probably commented on your poor comprehension ..... at no time have I said the uranium market is not currently bad .... rather I have expressed a sentiment that the uranium market is at a turning point and set to improve based on many news sources .... also with the falling Australian dollar we may be producing before you think ..... with American tax cuts and Trump encouraging American money to go home we could well end up with a very cheap AUS:US exchange rate (I remember in the late 90's when it got to 48cent US to $1 AUS.)

Add the above context to an event (eg Cigar Lake flooding) and Walla.

disclaimer; the above post is placed in the spirit of the forum where small holders get to swap their opinions despite probably being wrong so do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.84
Change
0.060(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $1.163B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.88 $2.89 $2.78 $14.54M 5.143M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 405376 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.86 2569 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.