DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

Yep Dick - Asian indices getting blown away ... well battered a...

1. 1,019 Posts.
    Yep Dick - Asian indices getting blown away ... well battered a bit might be more accurate:

Hang Seng -4.7%
    Topix -3.5%
    Straits Times -3.5%
    Nikkei -3.5%

Things can change quickly though, so no need to get too excited.

bonzaboy

It's an interesting experience standing in front of that freight train isn't it? XJO was absolutley charging northwards at the close and I must admit I was beginning to have some second thoughts about pulling the trigger. Hopefully having the courage of our convictions will pay dividends for us!

You are correct in that I have an SPI200 short of 4 at 5857; nearly got suckered into taking 5845 but thankfully SPI jumped right at the cash matchout. The extra 12 points will be nice if the position shows green down the track. What sort of fill did you get and what led you to take the position bonza?

Yes Tuesday will be interesting - normally I wouldn't get too stressed about one day's trading action, as I am primarily a swing or position trader. It's strange times now though, and the extra volatility has led me to take a position with a tighter stop than I would usually like.

I will feel more comfortable when/if SPI pulls back below 5700, or even better below 5580!

Good luck with your position bonzaboy - ballsy call for sure you made there.

Regards

- HBG

Trade the market you see - not the market you hope for!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.