AIM 1.49% 34.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

hoof and sack

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Have you had a look at Snowdens report on Perkoa Hoof/Sack.

Tastarga and I had a little discussion back in 06 re the extrapolation of the small zone of measured into the rest of the resource(inferred/indicated).Snowdens were quite happy to do this and stated it was standard practise with VMS deposits.

Tastarga begged to differ saying that it might come back to bite them on the you know where.Now we have Aim out with the Heli-survey and looking to expand the resource.One wonders if the fact that they used this extrapolation technique rather than drilling the extra holes to get more into the measured is a problem here.Material errors???

The fact that they havnt put the original BFS past the fine tooth comb of a major lending insto's analysis makes one wonder.But then if this was an issue(to get debt) why not just drill the extra holes.

Like I say it would behove the company to hustle things along in this regard and inform the market as to whats going on with this rather important bit of info.But then these sort of stall tacics are often utilised when letting interested parties get set at a particularly good price.

The fact that they arnt concerned re this sp weakness tends to support this delaying tactic imho.But then this opinion is from an option holder.

Chances are it is simply a slow process.The BFS took forever as well if I remember rightly.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $70.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $187.0K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14925 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 7747 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.