CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

Yep, I could say the same for almost all of my portfolio...

1. 1,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Yep, I could say the same for almost all of my portfolio recently. It's I'm sure the general market conditions that prevail currently that is causing the this turmoil we are experiencing ATM.

CCK are good risk/value I think at these levels. I'm down a good bit too, but-but ( advisedly ) I'm regularly buying in at these levels because this bit of machinery and the latest results for the cprs give this company IMO a good deal of upside.

They have 2 contracts for the drill confirmed and the cprs has been proving itself. That to me suggests that we are in a hell of a better position now than we've ever been I think. Sure there have been delays and more delays over recent times, but, there is forward movement in this company, all be it a slow progression, so I'm still giving them every opportunity to keep proving themselves.

Let's see how these contracts conclude and then study the results and form another opinion at that time.

At this time there's plenty to keep us interested looking forward IMO at the moment, so that's why I'm taking a chance on the risk/reward gamble that this company presents.

GL to all holders ........

Hotty .....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.