GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

I suppose this is how growth stocks develop.The early doubt...

1. 877 Posts.
    I suppose this is how growth stocks develop.

The early doubt after many promises with some very good potential,but there are many doubters felt that nothing will happen at all.

Though there is still not any blow you away deals that have YET to be making us money NOW.progress has been made on the bread and butter WIFI.The jam will be added when the number of centers expand further.

The huge deals are still filtering in.

But what we do have we did not have 6 months ago for GCN is that we have some definite CASH FLOW, though how much is now the question.

Is it enough?

So until we see some cash flow from those big deals we have nearly a normal growth company building income from its expanding WIFI.

So I feel we have moved from, are we going out backwards to how much income do we really have.Which won't really be seen until they next quarter results.Even then it won't be conclusive as the the WIFI Centers individually are growing but in early days.

This quarter or early next quarter we should see P1 and then FM listing which I feel will be the real rerating triggers.

I feel very confident with the now progress and direction.The market just wants instant coffee but we have been served drip feed coffee,with delays. Things have taken to some too long to get to this point.Though I honestly believe that most delays were other parties effecting the time frame.

Growth is there now, but the market has lost interest at the moment.

But one of those star announcements coming into cash position we will see a big rerating.

Sorry for my rambling OMO .

Regards Bryan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.