GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Hi Toono,You might refer to it as rambling but I would suggest...

1. 5,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    Hi Toono,

You might refer to it as rambling but I would suggest it is commensense rambling.
    I have stayed away from posting because as you say it was taking a very long time. I felt frustrated going over the same material if you like.
    I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel and I can see it getting brighter.
    I would suspect many GCN shareholders would be feeling like me at the moment. FRUSTRATED !!!
    The momentum in this story has been lost without question.
    The real story is actually starting from here on end.
    For the first time in GCN's history we do have more then a realistic chance of actually MAKING money.
    For a company that has been living on the edge for quite some time that is a major breakthrough.
    What it does from here on of course is the real issue.
    What money it can make from advertisers in the short term and the success of wi fi will obviously determine where GCN is placed overe the next 12 months.
    I am expecting the P1 float to happen before the end of this year.
    If P1 is successful that will have a major impact on GCN,s
    profitablity.
    So it does have a couple of very good opportunities in becoming a cash flow positive company, which of course we have all been waiting for.
    How advertisers embrace this wi fi concept will largely depend on the success of this venture.
    Time will tell on that score.
    But for the first time in my opinion the ducks are all lined up ready to go.
    Hopefully to all GCN shareholders their patience will be rewarded.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.