Hooked on classical music, page-155

1. 8,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    Read your post from yesterday (and this one) re Mozart - hence the post about Mozart's Sinfonia Concertante 297B.

Mozart wasn't the only one dying young - Schubert died even younger - at 31. Despite both dying so young, their musical genius lives on (and of course there are others whose music is played many times and all over).

We seem to take it for granted that we'll take our super payout at a certain retirement age with the assumption that we'll get to those golden years and enjoy life to the fullest. Sadly often a case of just pure fantasy - evidenced by a visit at a local cemetery or even a hospital or nursing home.

Movies can never truly portray the 'true' happenings of people's lives - even if claimed to be 'based on a true story'. Find it odd that in some war movies from the past made in recent times, the movie directors seem to use cursing or swear words in the scripts that are doubtful were in common usage at those times - some directors need to do a little bit more homework.

You mentioned making bread - made some 'nokedli' nothing fancy but is tasty and quick - posted a picture - look at me, look at me I look good when naked - perhaps should be renamed to nakedli! what.png

Re posters - yes, have noticed that some seem to have taken a hiatus - perhaps finding more important things to do - I really should do the same - perhaps a good way to start:

Time for a break and to find some more clothing - for me and for those nakedli. wink.png smile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.