DGR 10.0% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Another fortnight has passed since my last past on 27 May and...

1. 983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Another fortnight has passed since my last past on 27 May and still not a word from DGR Management. SOLG releases an important announcement concerning the Tier 1 Ecuador project, with Mather also a senior board member of that company, and still nothing. Not even an acknowledgement of something that DGR is now hopelessly reliant on for our own company to survive. Our share price continues to collapse and still nothing. We have a 15% dilution with a huge debt hanging over to be paid by Dec., and still nothing. A court case instigated and paid for by DGR regarding AJQ where DGR has given 25 million dollars to a company that Mather was the chairman of, and still nothing. Money in the bank (yes, the debt to be paid off by Dec) and still nothing as to what this money was raised and to be used for, and still nothing. Mather being paid well over $250,000 pa (@$5000 per week) and nothing. What has he done to deserve this compensation. DGR is so primed for an internal takeover by board members and their friends where the rest of DGR shareholders will lose significantly. Let alone a takeover at current prices by anyone and everyone.....remember AJQ!!!! Criminal behaviour. Incompetence. Fraud. Absolute laziness at the very least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $650 60.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 215765 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 406969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.