Lex - My dear old Mum passed away last year at the age of 84 she...

1. 46,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8556
    Lex - My dear old Mum passed away last year at the age of 84 she didn't have a lot of money other than her modest home in Brisbane she used to always worry about what she would leave for us when she died . Myself my brother and my sister used to always tell her we will be annoyed if you leave us anything .

We told her ! spend your hard earned $$ travel enjoy yourself you have made huge sacrifices for us and worked hard your whole life to provide a better life for us for which we will be forever grateful !

With that in mind I am a member of the SKI club - " spending the kids inheritance " . My only wish is my children wish for me the same as we wished for our Mum .

Go and find your own way - work hard keep your head down and focus on the things that are important !
    family , friends , health and happiness - $$$ come in a long way last !! we have given you food, shelter, love and an education
    now its up to you to carve out your own path in this crazy mixed up world !

Lex although I don't got to church I have always lived my life with Christian values - do unto others as you would have them do unto you !

cheers Ian

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.