@h00ts @rookstarHi Guys, cant bring myself to post this over on...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    @h00ts @rookstar

Hi Guys, cant bring myself to post this over on the A2M forum after seeing the trolls sink the boot in for poor kasper. Its been eating at me how Geoff B despite having made millions over his tenure at A2M and already selling down over $50m in shares came back as care taker without a single A2M share to his name. I know he is conservative and old school and in better times both he and Peter N shook my hold and told me my investment was safe with a wink.

At the time they were both right but after that big sell down after the last positive report Geoff, Peter and David sold down every share they could and I was left holding more stock than anyone except David Hearn. Unlike them I paid for all of mine but despite them being gifted all those shares they dumped them like hot potatoes. I started to sell down in the $17's and today sold of my last small tranche for $5.25.

I also reached out to 2 people I recommended the stock too and told them to do the same as they got in from under $2 and I did not want to see them in the red down the track. As much as I believe in the company and its product Covid has really done some damage and they are in a hard place. Over time I believe David B can turn it around but by the time we get any good news to turn the ship around I believe we could see the $3's or less. In the absence of good news I only see the death of a thousand slow cuts continuing.

The other concern is observing the Institutional holding dropping from around 70% to now 52%, it seems they are performing a orderly exit from the stock over time being careful not to crash the SP in doing so.

I was lucky to exit with a something over $20m profit and was lucky to redeploy those funds into 18 blue chip dividend players at ten year lows. People of recent times have got on the forums and people like me and h00ts see them for their narcissistic intent and them being full of shite and relishing kicking everyone regardless of their plight like Kasper and enjoying it. If these people had a history of success I would give them the time of day but all I see is immature , spiteful attacks on fellow posters on a stock that was obviously in a downtrend before their arrival.

I wanted to post of my final exit today but realized the hurt it would do to other long term holders that still have substantial holdings and the comments that would rain down on me and used against me and those still holding.

I think I owe it the forum as I have been there from 50c, not being a financial adviser I adhered to the TOU and never gave any direct buy or sell recommendations but I have always been truthful of when and how much I was buying and when I started to sell down along the way.

Companies with no debt, cash in the bank and still profitable dont go broke so its not going under, I believe the current BOD in time after normality returns can right the ship but it will a long time coming to see the share price back into the double digits so I thought it would be prudent to stay on the sidelines and invest elsewhere until there is signs of a recovery down the track. Like the famous Peter Lynch says the stock does not know you and regardless of how loyal of a supporter you have been its not going to protect your investment when external events come out of the blue and throw a spanner in the works.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.