Hot Copper is full of keyboard warriors I have a stalker who...

1. 46,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8573
    Hot Copper is full of keyboard warriors I have a stalker who reads every one of my posts and gets me constantly moderated on the DJPIN forum he was the one who just got me suspended for 3 days for posting a screenshot of Nicole Kidman with a nipple visible what a wanker !

Hot copper has put me and blackeyed on mutual ignore he cant see my posts I cant see his - I have asked hot copper to the same with me stalker mate lets see if they oblige ? Other than that I dont have anyone on ignore .
    With Kasper I am just trying to get him to learn some basic T/A to not make the same mistake again.

From that Think markets link I posted I would guess A2M has been in distribution mode ever since the first downgrade its very hard to unwind huge positions in an ASX 50 stock without tanking the price even more than its already fallen.

Well done for making what seems like a powerball win $$$ on one stock . I fully understand you getting it off your portfolio there is no reason T/A of F/A to own this stock at this point in time from where I sit.

As for telling people you have sold out that is up to you - maybe they will twig when your sentiment says none and not held maybe that is all you need to do.
    Last edited by h00ts: 18/05/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.