@h00ts, @rookstar, @John25Hi guys, I have reached out to HC...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    @h00ts, @rookstar, @John25

Hi guys, I have reached out to HC about some poster starrting with e and ending in 341. I have a thick skin and give like to call out trolls when its asked for. I have been upset with one post that he has referenced me as being VERY WRONG on A2M and publicly has thrown shade at me and asked me to admit it I was wrong despite walking away with a sizable profit that only few people who have been on A2M for years. This is from the guy who claimed to of made $10m on A2M and despite being questioned about where was he on the forum in the prior 5 years all we get is the sound of crickets. HC are happy to let it stay up and think its just fair discussion and a bait or flame yet at the same time he runs off to the mods to get us modded at the drop of the hat when he posts shite.

It has made me realize that the forum is happy to have posters of his ilk post sometimes over 60 posts a day with zero content and flame and baits over people who have had real wins on the stock market and have something of value to contribute.

@h00ts, I have had a alternate stock forum that is going to start up reach out to me. They are reaching out to others that they think have something of value to contribute and will allow posters to keep the their names and post and like and idea count up to their site. Those that are downvoted posts get pushed down the queue so no one gets to see those who continue to abuse the system and they are willing to spread the profits with those who and value to their site. I am happy to recommend many here who are decent humans beings and have something to contribute. I have noticed Mr E give you grief and throw shite and shade at h00ts and many others.

I have just about had enough as even when you have them on ignore they are still calling you out about another stock i exited ages ago on another forum on a constant basis. I just feel the forum is more interested in the post count over running a civil discussion with real consequences for trolling as it used too and enforce real penalties and suspensions as it did in the past.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.