Hey Smuglex, I think you are looking at it all wrong, this guy...

1. 4,757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 714
    Hey Smuglex,

I think you are looking at it all wrong, this guy is a clown and you know the quality and calibaree of his work.
    Dont forget, it took a global pandemic for this guy to have his time in the sun.

You know what this guy is and what he represents and the following he has is hardly quality posters, more like a pack od dogs.

Keeping all the above in mind, if he is still after you, then you must have got under his skin pretty good, lol.

This poster is starved of attention and this is his game, its not so much about quality content and more about seeking attention, the aqeaky wheel gets the reward so to speak.
    We have expert posters such as yourself and @h00ts nothing beats experience, which you 2 have in spades.
    You 2 have got it right many times and the people count following you proves success.
    Think about all those lives you have changed for the better, isnt that what this is about?
    It should be.

That poster you mention has none, only the experience of attention seeking.

Me i have gone away from the 1 liner posters and just put them on ignore for 2 reasons.
    1 . Its too time consuming to read repetative junk, so i can better utilize my time reading and learning about stocks.

2 . There is absolutely nothing good is going to come from arguing with idiots.

I suppose in short you know what he is, so even though he is in your bad books dont put him on a pedastil, he doesnt belong their and if people cant work out he is a goose and want to follow him thats their problem.

For Hot Copper and quality, its getting alot harder to sift through junk posts all the time and like you say the policing of it has gone down hill, i remember you used to be able to get banned, they dont even do that anymore.
    Yes they should bring back suspensions, but i dont think they will, as the user will have less time on their site.
    I do believe hot copper has had an influx of people come onto the platform due to the pandemic.

Have a good weekend.

Rooks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.