@zendiceman, @irynka, @h00ts, @rookstar, @@street professor,...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    @zendiceman, @irynka, @h00ts, @rookstar, @@street professor, @terryturbo, @convexity, @rurenga, @PseudoEcho, @tomboy, @kn0way, @Greatone

Hi all, here is another article about the new site and how they are going to deal with trolls, serial up and down rampers. They also explain how they are going to monitor the downvote button so its not abused as well.

My beef with HC is how they seem to have no fair and unbiased moderators to adhere to there own TOU. @h00ts made mention that its gone downhill since madmin has left the site. In the past we have had many posters like Hokey, eric341, Piggy infest certain stock forums and post negative articles on repeat and single out certain posters and make personal attacks with made up accusations that they refuse to post up proof of.

I have been here for 6 years and never seen it so bad as it has become in the last two years. The final straw for me was the PITA Tomg_76 who does the usual quoting of every broking house negative reviews but never the positive ones which he is entitled to do and I am ok with that. The personal attacks are nothing new either but my concern is the mods have seen fit to make him invisible to me but he can see mine and reply directly to my posts and I cant see his unless I log out.

Over a dozen emails to HC help desk from me and other posters have gone unanswered and they refuse to do anything about why they have done this. The worst thing is something I only mentioned to the HC help desk and not on the forum was quoted by Tomg_76. Read into that what you will but thats enough for me to think once it gets to that stage all hope is lost for fair and reasonable conversation on this forum. When HC is complicit in such behavior and not following their own TOU or responding to any emails from their long term subscribers. Plenty of us only use this forum as a place to discuss stocks with like minded people. Some of us have successfully accrued enough to give up PAYG for over a decade and have something to offer and can spot a BS artist or a conman with ulterior motives and we call them out when we see it. We dont need the forum, they need us and if this is they way they treat us then I wholeheartedly welcome a new player that is not treating their subscribers as monetized click bait fodder and with contempt.

https://bit.ly/3DrT31l
    Last edited by SmugLex: 06/12/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.