I wholeheartedly agree with you. My beef is when I reported this...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    I wholeheartedly agree with you. My beef is when I reported this poster for making false claims of me making a mega loss on A2M and the poster to either post up proof of it or stop making the same claim. HC for whatever reason only made him invisible so Everytime I made a post this poster would then follow it up with vile personal attacks with a healthy dose of made up untruths in a effort to besmirch me.

Personal insults are a dime a dozen. What is not normal is HC making one person invisible and magically said poster somehow quotes something only directly said to HC help desk by email. You and me don't have to be here and do it for some social interaction with like minded people. When HC takes you for a mug and the same trolls are part of he same it's time to look elsewhere.

Would you buy from a company again if they refuse to respond to over a dozen emails from yourself and many others?

Don't know what has happened to the site and why it's gone to the dogs. They have opened the doors for a new entrant in this space and only have themselves to blame.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.