hoots, page-91

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    @Cotton2103,@rookstar,@Goldsu,@FinFree101,@desafinado74,@PatienceToWin,@Kasper61,@Fortune1975,@Drtyflthy,@rurenga,@h00ts

Hi all, I thought I would tag you all and invite you to a hidden forum free of trolls and numpties that have recently infected the A2M forum. Some of you are long term holders and some only got on board in recent times. Some are still holders and others have either sold out at or profit or loss and some have even lost their faith in the company moving forward. Plus h00ts who despite being a non holder has blessed us with his unbiased charting advice.

I dont want to come across as gloater but over time we amassed 1.62 million shares in A2M from 50c up and our average buy in worked out to $1.48 a share. In recent times we sold some to buy a car, a deceased estate to do a knock down rebuild and in March started to sell down stock to reinvest in to more dividend plays that were going for a song in March and were left holding 800K of A2M shares leading into the trading halt. I feel your pain as you can work out how much we are down in a single day but we are still up plenty on our entry. A LIC we hold Wilsons on hearing about the companies first downgrade and BOD heavy selling sold down nearly all of their A2M holdings which they have been holding for some time. In the past I never followed CEO's or BOD selling down as they have been doing it from 70c onwards. This time I was taken aback by the size of the sell down especially Geoff B who sold down most of his millions of shares as was down to only 300,000 A2M shares. I was a retail holder who at the time was only beaten by Peter on the BOD who held more shares than me and I just felt it was a wise thing to reduce the size of A2M in our portfolio and diversify into more dividend plays.

In hindsight it saved us being a forced seller of shares when we will soon need funds to build and to live on. I can understand the hate and disappointment with what has transpired but we still have to pay respect to the team that built it from a $300m company to a $10billion company. Having said that I find it hard to believe their fortunes changed so quickly and their estimates that have always been so conservative ending up being so far out of what they estimated. I do believe that plenty of big lawyer firms will see fit to round up plenty of us shareholders to use to line their own pockets at the company's and our expense as current shareholders. I am not sure where you all sit as to the future of the company from here on in and what the new CEO is going to bring to the table to sort the mess he is going to inherit early next year.

Personally I still believe in the future of the company and its ability to recover and get back to previous ATH. Having said that I am going to be watching them from here like a hawk and if I believe things have fundamentally changed for the worse with much worse to come I will consider selling down or out at that time. I cant say what I have said with having all the trolls of late and even the silly new holders whose stupid immature commentary just does my head back in A2M land. Would welcome some comments from people I have tagged here and I will be back to join you back over in the A2M forum with all the new good and bad shareholders we will have to deal with over there from here on in.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.