Hello Young Friend, I hope you have been really well and the...

1. 4,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 714
    Hello Young Friend,

I hope you have been really well and the family is healthy and happy.

I have been really crook for the past week (thought i had covid by results came back negative, none the less had about 70% of the symptoms)
    Any way whilst i was sick i had a much deeper appreciation of good health and fully correlate with the saying that gets past around, good health.

Any way whilst i was sick my partner came accross this book about finance, i kinda rolled my eyes since i'm advanced in this departement.
    Anyway there was some good quotes in it and to cut a long storey short: it appeared to me that this book might help put a good sense of humor to engage the other half of the importance of being on the same page (this post is more about encouraging than to insult and if i have over stepped the mark please diregard this post).

Anyways after getting a bit further through the book, it suddenly occured to me that you may have already come across it by the things you post.

Any way you'd be happy to know its a fellow victorian, the barefoot investor 2018 eddition. Scott Pape.

I knew a lot of stuff that was in that book already but still took snippets out of it along to way.
    Any way i thought i'd pass on something great, me and my partner both love the book, it was excellent.

Have a great evening smugs.

Rooks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.