MUL multiemedia limited

re: go nwk I do have a little faith and still think that MUL or...

1. 390 Posts.
    re: go nwk I do have a little faith and still think that MUL or NWT as it will be known will be in for an upturn when the results announced.

reasons I have faith is that they havent been issuing big wads of shares to fund operations. Therefore they must be cash positive. The last lot were as part of the funding arrangements. It is quite interesting in that these were issued at above .8c and there havent been the usually big spikes to allow departures. i assume that they have been held onto these. the trades recently have been buyers rather than sellers. there is a sense of accumulation going on.

if they are cash positive then there must have been a turnaround. This is the thing I dont understand is that if there has been a turn around why they havent they done a song and dance as in the past. this is very unusually. I have my reasons but cant say here in this forum, so when it takes off, it really will.

the only issue is how much of a turnaround. the loss and cash outflow was just under $5m for the 6 months to 31/12/05. if they have broken even for 2005-06 or close to it they will need to have earnt this much in the second half. this is not unreasonable given Newskies was profitable (we assume $54m after tax for 31/12/04 year). So if it earnt this much in the last 6 months then it will be earning this for the next 6 months and so on.

I would like to think that if this is true then the 2006-07 earnings should be between $5m and $10m. add to this the $80m in tax losses which we hope can be utilised, then it MUL will do quite well.

And I know, MUL has been a dog, and is a dog that even flees wont touch. But as i said i have hope and shares. maybe wishful thinking, but that why I think NWT will surprise a lot of people. Things i dont unerstand is if what I think is reasoanble why people are selling at .07c and .08c. If I were them I would holding on until the result at least to see what happpens which even if a small profit should cause it to go up a little as has been the case in the past and then get out. .001c counts in large amounts.

Go NWK

Hoping NWT will really something good for all the shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.