MUL multiemedia limited

He who has faith The $2-3million loss would be a good thing...

1. 390 Posts.
    He who has faith

The $2-3million loss would be a good thing based on the results reported to 31 December 2005 means it made a $2-3million profit for the last six months given $5m loss for first 6 months.

if it is making $2-3m per half year should be $4-6m for full year. if the last six months also reflects the additional costs from the merger/purchase profit for full year 2006-07 will be higher.

based on p/e of 10 company should be worth $40-60m or 1.3 to 2c a share given 3 billion shares.

also remember the tax losses. $4-6m will be after tax but given MUL has lost some $80m it should have a lot of profits to make before it pays tax.

if the sale of airworks gets $8m, can only be good.

more important is the cashflow being generated. If profit is as indicated depreciation for 6 months was $1.5m or $3m in extra cash. just needs a share buy back to get things going.

if announcement is 11/9 then I would expect a price run as it generates more interest and day traders start a run. be interested in trading tomorrow.

To buy or not to buy more. im in for a lot for a long time. Is it a good bet there are some 70m at .08 for sale, include 5 lots in a row
    0.008 3998411
    0.008 2535548
    0.008 6159977
    0.008 2360054
    0.008 4946010

which add to actually 20m. this is very strange

as to buy or not to buy, i'll see how the sales go. i'll toss a coin i think

The other thing is what happens next. if they concentrate on the business great however if they decide to start spending the money on non-core activities etc then all the faith will not save us.

so 11/9 will be the day of reckoning either a new M3 or a new Astra

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.