NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

I will eat humble pie with a final apology and reinvest if a BFS...

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I will eat humble pie with a final apology and reinvest if a BFS comes through. I didn't post the negativity to bring the price down. Time and time again speculative stocks burn the honest faithful retailers. Those of you attending this forum get to learn facts from other posts and experienced traders. I've seen intelligent posters with other companies I've followed attract followers praising them here on HC. Even when it's become evident to me those companies were a whole lot of bull. I have kept watching the forum after selling out just to see when the smart faithful poster with the fancy educated language finally wakes up. Fortunately I don't see someone posting like that about NRZ. However, there's some good people posting here and I shouldn't tell anyone to sell. However by reading my posts and other posts it may help you with your strategic decisions for NRZ. I should have waited awhile before posting because I probably could have sold my last parcel at .105cents. Maybe there's a lot more retail investors reading our posts than what I realised.
    Some poor investor today only got a couple of small bites at the end of the day on their 600,000 parcel they're trying to sell at .096 cents.I wish you all the very best of luck and hope I'm proven wrong and come to let you all know that I previously posted negative posts that I'm sorry about.
    Good Luck 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.