PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

Hope is lost...

1. 1,139 Posts.
    I don't know about everyone else but I'm pretty bummed about the whole situation. The only hope I had left was management pulling out their fists and starting a new chapter of drilling proper holes. The Capitola region is supposed to be low risk and easy to drill but yet again management have found a way to screw things up again. I have zero confidence in them being able to turn things around at this stage, especially for option holders. These guys are good for nothing more than burning shareholders money and overselling everything they do. Theyre incompetent but it's not me just saying it, their track record proves it again and again and again... the best thing that could happen now would be to get a similar $100mln loan from an investment bank willing to take the risk to fund future drilling. However they've done this in the past and screwed that up as well so I doubt anyone would want to deal with them especially in this environment.

Sorry guys, they've burst my PYM bubble. Im done putting up with their crap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.