FMG 0.45% $22.10 fortescue ltd

hope it rally today, page-20

1. 1,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    A bit of covering lined up at $5.10, if the SP can bust through that with confidence, then we may see quite a bit more of 'cover ones butt' exercise and an accelerated rise from there. Just a thought anyway.

Various rating's put this at over $8 value, I will be happy when it's back over $6.

Kray, you might want to do some better research on China, current estimates are that they will increase their IO imports by 7.6% this year (2012). Add to that India's decrease in IO exports to China by up to 75% and that is looking promising for AUS. For the immediate future it also look like IO prices will stay around $135-$140, which is also excellent.

BHP and RIO are also expanding with BHP considering expanding Port Headland to the tune of around $22B, because they think they are going to need it in the future.

Thankfully FMG also has Anketell with Aquila and it will be considerably cheaper for their ramp up to 355mt in a few years time (7 times their current rate).

I'm not disputing that there may be volatility, you just seem to have your basic facts wrong from which you are making financial decisions. But maybe not and it's just my interpretation.

Good luck to you, I think you'll need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.