FMG 0.18% $21.67 fortescue ltd

How is this for sentiment?1. US 4th qrt GDP growth 2.8% (missing...

1. 1,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    How is this for sentiment?

1. US 4th qrt GDP growth 2.8% (missing median forecast of 3.2%), most importantly ex-private inventory change growth was only 0.8% compared to 3.2% in 3rd qrt. This means inventory restocking occurred, but without the corresponding rise in consumption for balance.

2. More elephants in the room recognised, Fitch downgrading Spain and Italy among 6 EU nations downgraded on saturday.

3. Greece is "close to deal".......

There is a few more that I have already stated regarding China, so I won't bother doing so again.

I have been thinking about the argument in long term time frame short term dips, albeit significant shouldn't be factor in for the long term perceived gain. However hypothetically if SP dips in the short term significantly, why not sell first and buy back later. I don't know for certain if FMG will rise/drop, there's significant odds that it will drop on the back of the ST economic environment.

Yes people say ST doesn't matter, LT wise BRIC will expand etc. I was once like that until I got blasted by someone who had no knowledge of shares that saw things as it is, enlightening me to the fact the LT is made up of many ST, take advantage of the ST is the same as winning LT. When I wrote ST I don't mean days, rather in months.

You don't have agree with what I wrote above, FYI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.67
Change
0.040(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $66.72B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.64 $21.79 $21.40 $112.3M 5.142M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 31555 $21.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.68 4937 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.