MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Good post orgoneYes a lot of short term traders got burnt today...

1. 322 Posts.
    Good post orgone
    Yes a lot of short term traders got burnt today and are unhappy (no body likes seeing their share value diminish)
    However the short term position taken by many people who hoped for a price kick upon the announcement has gone, and this, in my opinion, is a good thing, as the stock will now find a bottom, if it has not already and begin to build as it did prior to the the anticipation of the 1st announcement, (up to 82c odd), after that delay this whole thing has got out of control with alleged capping, dumping etc, Apart from the sophistocated investors, whom i suppose will take their quick profits, the current action have cleaned out this stock and i believe we will now see a more logical and methodical build up in value even allowing for the announcement of the farm in ptnr .
    Look at the big picture now and we have got a company who has an opportunity to make shareholders very wealthy if they stay the distance.
    Feel free to shoot me down but i have held since 33c (and traded over and above this holding) and was going to take profits on the announcement but now having a better understanding of what is being undertaken i have changed to a 12/24 month holder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.