MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

hope on the horizon, page-8

1. 206 Posts.
    perhaps I am wrong but I am hardly excited by the connecticut article. Scully Powers was yet another bitter dismissal from the past and I would be guessing he would be making sure Mikoh are done no favours in the future.
    I dont expect Mikoh to get any U.S business or plaudits with himself or anyone else.
    Its a real shame that the Mikoh -Federal Signal relationship is not rock solid as together they could open up opportunities worldwide.
    I find it amazing that the previous Transcore, 3M and Sirit , Federal Signal relationships over many mnay years have not been progressed to anything of real value to Mikoh.
    Hopefully my dream is for Federal Signal or a company not disimiliar to bid a large price for Mikoh and put us all out of our years of misery.
    Federal signal previously paid a massive price to acquire Sirit yet in my eyes Mikoh would add signifacntly more value to them and it would also crack them big time into the Asian market where Mikoh have made giant inroads.
    Unfortunatley the constant la jolla issues seem to have destroyed any hope for the foreseeable future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.