ADX 9.38% 10.5¢ adx energy ltd

hope something on the horizon soon, page-32

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hi all,
    Its good to see some constructive posts on the ADX thread.

Firstly im not to sure what will happen on the funding side of things... capital raising or a farm in? There are many risks you take in life and i read as much about the company as i could. My thoughts are back with Wolfgang. The guy has been in the industry for awhile now so im guessing he has a fair few contacts in the industry. From what i have learnt about life is its not what you know its who you know.
    Trying to compare Wolfgang against Alan Bond or Christopher Skase is a bit over the top. (Please dont moderate me for that comment)
    When first investing in this stock after my research i took this factor into consideration. And i weighed up all the risks and looked at the share price and allocated a very small proportion of my funds to this stock.
    Why?

This stock might be not be for the faint hearted however if you like bang for your buck and a bit of excitement in life then well it might just provide me with a smile in the not so distance future...

And if this doesnt come off i can rely on my various other stock picks such as FML and MHM and others to keep my portfolio ticking over.

Back to Wolfgang if he is so dodgey why would he be currently in Oz right at this moment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.009(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $55.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $39.7K 396.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 171277 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 750496 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.