PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

I considered holding on, just for the hope of selling out into...

1. 5,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2209
    I considered holding on, just for the hope of selling out into the possible hope rally before results of the new acquisitions kick on, but with yet another dismal result from Shari - 10 BOPD, I thought it best to finally sell out. I can't see much hope of good results from the new acquisition, and it seems likely that the bad result will hurt the share price more than the hopes surrounding the new acquisition will help it. As someone said, why were they so willing to give that share to PYM? PYM has the most dismal drilling record imaginable and they're not exactly a big cash powerhouse or a generally attractive partner, and if holders in their company look up PYM's history it won't look good for them. It all smells bad to me.

Interestingly, when I sold out today I sold into a black pool, with my order not showing up at the time, or after trade (it's still not showing up). Either someone is wanting to accumulate silently, or perhaps more likely, someone is wanting to mask the fact that people are selling out in order to avoid further panic selling. We don't know how many people like myself sold out, and I suspect that if that knowledge was public it would have been worse. The bad result was put out after multiple other announcements, presumably strategically.

As painful as it was to take this loss I'm glad to have my hands washed of PYM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.