ADX 0.00% 10.5¢ adx energy ltd

Hi HuysWell this is the strangest trading i have seen over 3...

1. 265 Posts.
    Hi Huys

Well this is the strangest trading i have seen over 3 days, trying to read between the lines, Radioactive i hope your right.

Lets think about it, if it were a bad result obvious a leak is out and that would suk, here is why i think that its not bad and i lean towards radioactives theory, if it were a crap result why the buying and the support?? The support wouldnt be anywhere to be seen and we would be lower, someone or a group is deffinately on the byside swallowing the sellers like a bloody whale, this gives radioactive's theory some merrit, it only took just over 500k shares to be dumped on the open to create the doubt then it fell to 11c, the selling on open if it was a plan was certainly recouped and then another 8 million more with no end in sight.

This is something that has me stumped, the end of the day will be the telling story for sure!!!

I hope your right Radioactive!!!

What a day, if it does bounce the sellers might swing right back in, almost 10 million traded and the buyside wel in front of the sell side again!!!

What a bloody day??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $110.9K 1.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39990 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 170200 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.