STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Re announcement, much of this was likely expected, although...

1. 187 Posts.
    Re announcement, much of this was likely expected, although admitedly a little worse than expected.

As posted by many inlcuding myself, inability to fund Telemecare, then becoming a liability and cash drain, did require the unfortunae fire sale of same, which with further downturn in SP continued to get worse.

Given the nature of the product and industry recognition it is remarkable that Telemedcare itself, could not achieve independant funding, regardless of the competition in e-health solutions, is indicative of how diffficult this can be. e.g. After the spanish offer to purchase, no further offer's and then dropped the offer price, what a tough unrelenting and/or short sighted market ?

Regardless the same potential for STI to succeed and become substantially profitable in the medium to long term remains the same. Purely dependant on shareholder approval of the issue of shares and futher capital investment, which has always been the case with STI. Lets hope U.K. funding becomes available.

I still remain positive in the medium to long term for this sucessful outcome based on increasing pharmacy sales, manufacturing contracts, HDA, Animate products, Immunoxcel and other bio-botanical products yet to be developed and marketed if share issues are approved and some further funding is found. And, as has been pointed out by other's at $0.002, the shell is worth more than that.

Somewhat dissapointing Glyne TONGE and Neil CONVEY resigned as directors, not that either on them need STI with their other boards and company involvements providing income and with both being of retirement age), but encouraging that COVEY will still continues to work with Stirling Health.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.