OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Hope?, page-2

1. 2,240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    It looks like they have been busy. From their catalogue, they have many products with more on the way for the different areas they are in. Cant see a mention of cyber/blockchain (govt) but i sure they working on that too. All these products have to be tooled and formed and mass produced. If they manufacture it all on site or sub it out to Chinese manufacturers? If in shop, that would keep them really really busy and if so its no wonder things (seem) to take a while. Perhaps most of us thought they would have a single product they would sell in the billions (coke) and we all get rich quick  haha. Looks to be the opposite with tons of small devices and i just hope they dont get overwhelmed and can keep up if this stuff really takes off. My guess is they will slowly be realised building more and more and that means low SP now until some huge contracts and players get involved then suddenly start moving- A long term investment i'm afraid but maybe a really good one for later..
    If you haven't seen the catalogue its on the XPED site and i give the link to it.

http://www.xped.com/irm/PDF/1805_0/xpedsmartbuildingcatalogue

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.