SRG 0.00% 83.5¢ srg global limited

Hope?, page-112

1. 6,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1049
    Sorry I couldn't reply, acct was suspended but all sorted now

Yeah
    I'm definitely still holding (with an average closer to 20c it's prob not the best idea to be selling or I'd be forced to buy back above 43c)
    I don't need the money atm
    I'm happy with the dividends & the free carry atm
    SRG has a strong future ahead & this will be reflected in the share price as we move forward
    A lot more positives than negatives

As I mentioned early on, I look for undervalued stocks that have been overly punished (I believed SRG had finally turned the ship around since their merger days when I jumped in last year, although covid did have an artificial impact on share price, the business was still very undervalued)

SRG has been one of my least volatile stocks since entry, but has moved up into my top 3 holdings as a result of its consistently strong performance (My top 5 has changed quite a bit in the past month)
    I think it just needs a confirmation set of results before this gets another leg up & stays there (although did touch 48c a few days ago)

50c is definitely within range in the coming weeks
    Remember, there are probably a lot of investors trapped with high averages from previous years that will be selling as the price goes up, if they haven't already done so (so institutions had to slowly walk this up to make sure there isn't any major dumping of shares as has happened in the past)
    However I still feel this could be heading back to $1+ over the next 12-24 months

Looking at the charts of old, the down trend since 2017 was finally broken in November 2020 (once this happened I was fairly confident with my investment)
    The next target I see is 60c (could get there after the next results are released)
    Once 60c breaks, the next target after that is $1
    As these old resistance levels break, the share price should rally even faster
    I'll be much happier once we are above $1 & blue sky ahead

Monday (this week) could be a good buying opportunity before the ASX retests it's highs in the coming weeks/months

Just my opinions
    GLTAH old & new

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $435.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.5¢ 83.5¢ 81.5¢ $655.0K 793.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8177 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 9908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.