SRG 0.45% $1.11 srg global limited

Hope?, page-3

1. 4,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    All silence over here. $98m market capitalisation and it may go even lower with tax loss selling.

I had this pegged as a recovery play with their forward orders and strategic shift to maintenance but it's just fallen further.

I haven't given up, but as it stands (if one doesn't count selling half my CSL and A2 when they'd 2-bagged and 5-bagged respectively and maybe a tiny tranche of Telstra T2) SRG is my standout worst share investment ever in terms of percentage loss in over 25 years of investing and maybe 50 stocks. Almost 50% loss and I've barely had it 2 months.

I'd normally cut my losses well before now but I've looked at all the company reports and I like what management are trying to do. These conditions are hitting the service companies hard but I'm hoping they get to deliver on their plans. Maintenance can provide a brilliant base for expansion.

I'd welcome thoughts from others as to why you're invested in SRG and whether you're planning to stay the course or even from those who have sold and why. It's too quiet on the SRG threads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.