SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

hope, page-17

1. 1,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    I must admit that I am eating a bit of "humble pie" after reading this thread today.
    I didn't really believe any company exec would look at, let alone post responses on HC.
    The statement by PLV's CEO that, "Communication from a company is not a priviledge for shareholders, it is a right..." is one that their shareholders should find very comforting.
    I also note his posts were, on the whole, late at night and of a very personal disposition. I don't imagine that he can divulge any new information in this way, but he can certainly clarify any questions in regards to that already released.
    I still question the point of shareholders of a company taking up company time trying to get info that they know will never be given up prior to an oficial announcement, (very illegal I would think?). Maybe if SDL execs used this forum as a vehicle to communicate with shareholders, we too could ask for clarification on issues and free them up to deal with bringing together this JV/takeover/partnership during business hours.
    Does anybody know of any other companies who use this forum to communicate with shareholders?

Regards,

philgrm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.