JPR 0.00% 2.9¢ jupiter energy limited

I am very hopeful for tomorrow.People still do not realize good...

1. 198 Posts.
    I am very hopeful for tomorrow.
    People still do not realize good days are coming but
    I am very greatful for discovery coz not many companies can get there after dozen of trial.

Unfortunately looks like there are always negativities in this stock.
    If someone thinking to buy this stock see these unproductive argument all the time I am afraid that they might stay away..

If someone say negatives, upset, if someone said very positive, upset as well.
    I was surprised yesterday to see people's
    expectation was very low before coming good news and thought I could buy some more shares for good price and I did today.
    Those negativities could be the one of the reason that JPR did not perform well today.

Even with empty news many stocks go sky rocket but never seen company which does not perform well with discovery ann.

Last week someone asked me expectation of sp and I said 20-45cents. Pretty much similar to pursuit capital ann. when I said it yesterday some were angry to hear something very positive. I wonder how sp can go up with thse negativities..
    If I hear some said positive I would be glad and just click rate up.

Anyway if posts are mostly filled with positive opinion, we may see upside all the way.
    Hoping to hear good news with detail from company and it will be all cleared.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5150 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 161037 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.