RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

hopeful of good news at agm, page-2

1. 2,986 Posts.
    That would be great inspire, I can't make it as I'm east coast based & to fly to Perth for possibly a rubber stamping 10 minute meeting doesn't actually thrill me. The agenda items are known, but what would be interesting (& most companies post it on the ASX as an announcement) would be the Chairman's address. It generally is broader in it's terms than the overly structured meeting.

I wouldn't be holding my breath for any great revelations at the AGM though. I think we are in a transition phase of out with the old & in with the new as a 'new' group will probably be guiding the future. Whether it be pump & dump as some on here think (which is a legitimate position given history) or a new found direction to a 'proper' resource house, or better still that old chestnut about being a vehicle for Holloman's interests in Oz are all yet to unfold.

What ever it be, I think we'll see upward pressure on price & further consolidation by major holders which will further inhibit the free float of available shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.