PEX 0.00% 13.0¢ peel mining limited

Tazman, you wrote:"Info from PEX Management, Announcement will...

1. 3,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    Tazman, you wrote:
    "Info from PEX Management, Announcement will either come out by tomorrow or worst case Monday morning, either way the SP is going UP, UP, UP! Whilst there is also "NO" planned CR any time soon! I would ask shareholders and non-shareholders, before speculating about a CR or if you have any doubts about PEX, to email Peel Mining, because they are very approachable and very communicative! "

You must be very naive in the extreme. If the Director said 'no capital raising planned'. You should have then asked how PEX will avoid receivership with approx only $100k left in the coffers. Granted there are other avenues in gaining cash through credit facilities/loans etc and corporate activity but CR most obvious and quickest for a small cap like PEX.

IMO the following equation is almost always applicable: Small cap stock with very low cash reports exciting news = spike in SP appreciation = directors publicly stating no cap raising planned = roadshow/corporate presentation = capital raising (often to instos or high net worth individuals at a dilutionary price to small investors/traders.)

PEX share price appreciates from approx 6.5cents to 38cents (high of 52c) in 7 weeks. They have no money. What is the most likely course of action.?
    I am not commenting on the merits of the company, directors, tenements or prospects. Just adding a bit of reality. Be careful now and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.